Potato wedges go well with almost any dish. You can follow this recipe to learn how to make potato wedges. You will see it is not just cost-effective, but also a much healthier option.
- Four potatoes, baked in jackets
- Garlic, chopped
- Mixed dried herbs
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- Take the baked potatoes while they are still warm and cut them into wedges. On a baking sheet, apply some olive oil and heat it for a few minutes inside the oven. Set the temperature of the oven at about 220 degrees C (430 degrees F).
- Once you have heated the baking sheet, remove it from inside the oven. Spread the potato wedges on it. Sprinkle the wedges with garlic, black pepper, and sea salt. Apply some more olive oil on the potato wedges before replacing them back into the oven for baking.
- Bake the potato wedges till they turn brown in color and crisp to touch. While they are baking, keep turning them on all sides to ensure even cooking.
- Your potato wedges are ready to be served.
Leave a Reply