A fulfilling meal dish, salmon chowder can be made by over salmon. It is a highly nutritious soup, which can be made very quickly.
- 12 oz. smoked salmon, broken into strips
- One onion, diced
- 1-1/2 lbs potatoes, diced
- 16 oz chicken stock
- 16 oz. milk
- One knob of butter
- Parsley, chopped
- One lemon, halved
- In a frying pan, heat the butter. Add some onions to it, followed by potatoes, chicken stock, and milk. Allow the contents to simmer till the potatoes become tender.
- Add the smoked salmon to the frying pan. Add chopped parsley to the mixture and season it.
- Bring the contents to a boil and add lemon juice to the salmon chowder.
Another Way to Make Salmon Chowder
Leave a Reply