Making a salmon dip is very easy. Although there are several recipes as well as variations to the salmon dip, the recipe provided here does quite well during both lunch and dinner.
- ½ pound smoked salmon
- ½ pound cream cheese
- Two tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Three tablespoons sour cream
- One tablespoon mayonnaise
- ½ tablespoon of a hot sauce (brand as per your liking)
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon parsley
- ½ tablespoon mined onion
- ½ tablespoon paprika
- One tablespoon lemon juice
- Two tablespoons pecans, crushed
- Use a fork or your hands to flake the smoked salmon and put it in a blender. Add cream cheese and Parmesan cheese to it and blend for a few minutes. Then, add sour cream, mayonnaise, hot sauce, garlic powder, parsley, mined onion, and paprika to the mixture. Add the lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer this mixture into a serving bowl and allow it to chill for about 2 hours.
- Garnish the smoked salmon dip with crushed pecans just before you serve it.
Leave a Reply