The following recipe of salmon loaf is quick and easy, and doesn’t require to
o many ingredients. Your family will love this dish.
- One can of salmon, undrained
- ½ cup saltine crackers, crushed
- ½ cup milk
- One egg, beaten
- Two tablespoons butter, melted
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Mix salmon, saltine crackers, milk, egg, salt, pepper, and melted butter in a bowl. Mix them well.
- Preheat the oven Generic cialis at a temperature of about 350 degrees centigrade. Meanwhile, on a loaf pan about 9X5 in size, grease its surface and place the
salmon mixture on it.
- Place the pan inside the oven and bake it for about 45 minutes.
Leave a Reply