Yet another easy salmon dish to make, this is quite a hit with one and all. You can use these patties as a snack or even as a dinner entrée.
- One can of salmon
- Olive oil
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- One onion, diced
- One egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Make sure you remember to remove the skin and all the bones from the salmon before you start cooking it. Wash it and drain the fish.
- Take a mixing bowl, and add onions, egg, Italian bread crumbs, salt, and pepper to it. Mix well.
- Use this mixture to make small patties out of it. You can make the patties by hand.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and fry the patties in it for about 10 minutes. You will have to ensure that both the sides get cooked evenly.
- Your salmon patties are ready to be served. For extra taste, you may sprinkle some salt of the patties before serving.
Leave a Reply