Sangria, the traditional Spanish drink, is both delicious and easy to make. It is also one of the best options to serve at a large gathering since it is an inexpensive drink.
- Juice of two oranges
- One cup sugar
- 10 limes, eight juiced with their juice saved, and two thinly sliced
- One bottle dry fruity red wine
- Take a large pitcher and fill half of it with ice. In a bowl, mix the lime juice, orange juice, and the sugar together.
- Now pour the red wine and the lime slices into the pitcher filled with ice. Add the lime juice, orange juice, and sugar mix in it. Stir thoroughly.
- You can now serve your Sangria.
Leave a Reply