A spicy dish, it can be quite enjoyable nevertheless. Try making the shrimp curry at home. It will be a wonderful addition to your repertoire of shrimp recipes and will quickly become a family favorite.
- Two cups shrimp, cooked
- ½ cup onion, minced
- Eight tablespoons flour
- Two tablespoons curry powder
- Two teaspoons granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- Two cups milk
- One cube chicken bullion
- Two teaspoons lemon juice
- Dissolve the chicken bullion cubes in water. Now, heat the butter in a pan. Add the minced onion to the pan and fry it.
- After the onions have turned golden brown, add flour to it along with curry powder, salt, and the sugar. Now add the dissolved bullion to the mixture followed by milk.
- Cook this mixture over boiling water till the time it turns thick. Add the cooked shrimp to the mixture, and sprinkle lemon juice over it.
You can serve your shrimp curry.
Leave a Reply