Shrimp pasta is a very popular dish. The best thing about it is that it is very fulfilling. The fact that you can whip it up in no time only enhances it appeal.
- 16 oz. packet of pasta
- 1 pound shrimp, shelled and de-veined
- Two tablespoon olive oil
- Two cloves garlic, minced
- Three tablespoon butter
- One teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup basil, chopped
- ½ cup oregano, chopped
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- Boil the pasta till it becomes tender. Then, drain it in a colander and place it inside a bowl. Add butter to the boiled pasta. Set it aside.
- In a saucepan, heat two tablespoons of olive oil. Add minced garlic to it. Also add the basil, oregano, and parsley to the saucepan. Be sure to stir the contents of the pan all the time. Cook the ingredients till they start to boil, and start thickening up.
- Add shrimp to the saucepan and sauté it for about 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to the mixture and stir well.
- Add this shrimp mixture to the boiled pasta in the boil. Stir the contents well so that they get mixed up. Now serve the shrimp pasta.
Leave a Reply