Salmon spread makes for a very tasty fare. Crackers bring out the taste of the smoked salmon. You can serve it during the holidays such as the fourth of July, Christmas, and Thanksgiving.
- 12 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- Eight ounces cream cheese, softened
- Two tablespoon green onion, chopped
- One teaspoon dill weed, chopped
- Worcestershire sauce
- Hot pepper sauce
- Take the cream cheese in a bowl and stir it. Keep stirring the cheese till it becomes a paste.
- Add chopped salmon to the cream cheese paste, along with Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, green onion, and the dill weed. Mix them all together thoroughly.
- You can now serve your salmon spread.
Another Way to Make Smoked Salmon Spread
Leave a Reply