Turkey meatballs are a healthy eating option. They are easy to make, and quite delicious too. Your guests would never be able to guess it is turkey!
- One pound turkey, grounded
- Two teaspoon Onions, minced
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- One teaspoon Oregano
- One teaspoon Basil
- 1.5 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Italian bread crumbs
- Beaten egg
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Make sure that all the ingredients blend well with each other.
- Using your fingers, make meatballs out of this dough. The meatballs should be about one inch in size. After you have made these balls, place them on a baking sheet at a distance of about an inch, from one another.
- Preheat the oven at a temperature of about 450 degrees F. Place the baking sheet inside the oven, and bake the meatballs for about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, the meatballs should have a brown coating on them.
- You can serve these meatballs with pasta, if you like.
Leave a Reply