Turkey sandwiches are a perfect meal for outings. They also make great appetizers. The following is a quick and easy recipe to make turkey sandwiches.
- Three slices smoked turkey breast
- Two slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- Two slices tomato
- ¼ avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- ¼ cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup mixed salad leaves
- Three ounces of cheese, sliced
- One tablespoon mayonnaise
- Two tablespoons Guacamole
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- On a slice of whole wheat bread, apply mayonnaise and spread Dijon mustard on the other slice.
- Place the sliced turkey on one. Spread the guacamole over the turkey. Add mixed salad leaves, bean sprouts, avocado, cheese, and tomato slices to it.
- Top the sandwich with the other slice. Your turkey sandwich is ready.
Leave a Reply