Perfect for generic cialis 5 mg breakfast, turkey sausages are a good alternative to the Italian sausage. It can be made easily and quickly.
- Two pounds turkey, grounded
- One clove of Garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon Fennel seeds
- One tablespoon Cilantro, chopped
- One teaspoon Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Savory, dried
- ¼ teaspoon thyme leaves, dried
- In a large mixing bowl, mix ground turkey, garlic, fennel seeds, cilantro, paprika, salt, marjoram, black pepper, savory, and thyme leaves together. Mix well.
- Once all the ingredients have been mixed, use your hands to make meatballs out of it. They should be about one inch in size. Then, flatten these meatballs against your palm so as to form sausage patties.
- Cook these sausage patties in a non-stick skillet over a medium heat. Cook them it the bottom side turns brown in color. Turn the patties so that both the sides get cooked evenly.
- After both the sides have turned brown, remove them from the heat. You can now serve your turkey sausages.
Leave a Reply