A popular side dish, twice baked potatoes are extremely easy to cook. Try this recipe and you can see for yourself.
- Four baking potatoes
- Eight slices bacon
- One cup sour cream
- ½ cup milk
- Four tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- One cup cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- Eight green onions, sliced and divided
- Preheat the oven at a temperature of about 350 degrees F. Bake the potatoes for about an hour.
- Then, take a skillet and cook the bacon in it, over medium heat. Cook the bacon till it is brown in color. Drain the cooked bacon once it is done, crumble it, and set it aside.
- After the potatoes have been baked, allow them to cool down. Then, slice them lengthwise and scoop their interiors. Store the flesh in a bowl, also keep the skin aside.
- Add sour cream to the potato flesh, followed by milk, butter, salt, pepper, cheese, and green onions. You can use a hand blender to mix all these ingredients well. Also, this will make the mixture creamy.
- Now, spoon the mixture into the potato skin. Bake these potatoes for the second time for about 15 minutes.
- You can now serve your twice baked potatoes.
Leave a Reply