Waffles are very easy to make and it can be eaten almost every day if you really love them. Almost all types of food pair well with waffles; from sweets like fruits, chocolates, and syrups, the possibilities are actually endless and, not to mention, delicious. Making waffles at home is particularly easy and following waffle recipe will make you cook a waffle that you will love. This recipe will still work even if you do not have your own waffle iron at home. You can use a pan and cook the mixture like pancakes. Although using a pan will only make yield waffles that look like pancakes, the taste will still be waffle-like.
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 pieces eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 ounces whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat the waffle iron or the pan that you will be using in medium high heat. In one large bowl for mixing, add in the baking powder, whole wheat flour, salt, and sugar.
- In another large bowl, add in milk, eggs, and oil. Mix well until the following ingredients blend together. Pour the mixture into the large bowl where the dry ingredients are and mix them well until the wet and dry ingredients blend together, forming a consistent mixture. Make sure that there are no lumps present as it is a sign that it still needs to be mixed well.
- Once the waffle iron or the pan is heated, pour in half a cup of the mixture. How the waffles will cook will be exactly up to you but make sure that the waffles don’t get overcooked or burned since it does not taste quite good.
Leave a Reply