Sherbet punch is the perfect drink for any social occasion, formal or informal. This fantastic drink is also easy to make.
- Two 2 liter bottles of ginger ale, chilled
- ½ gallon container of sherbet
- Two quarts pineapple juice, chilled
- Place the punch bowl in the refrigerator and allow it to cool overnight. Take the punch bowl out of the refrigerator only minutes before you have to serve the sherbet punch.
- Pour chilled pineapple juice in the punch bowl. To this, add scoops of sherbet to the bowl.
- Now, pour chilled ginger ale in the bowl. You will see that the sherbet has started to melt. Gradually, the punch will acquire the color of the sherbet.
Your sherbet punch is now ready to be served.
Leave a Reply