Baked shrimp is a popular recipe for two reasons. First, that it is absolutely scrumptious to eat, and the second reason that since it is baked, it is a healthy eating option.
- 36 raw shrimps
- 12 ounces tomatoes, chopped
- 3 ounces feta cheese
- Six tablespoons butter
- ¾ cup dry vermouth
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup parsley
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¾ teaspoon oregano
- Salt (to taste)
- The first step is to preheat the oven at a temperature 450 Degrees.
- Shell and de-vein your shrimps.
- Mince garlic and parsley separately and set them aside. In a skillet, melt the butter. Add shrimp to the skillet, along with garlic oregano, red pepper flakes, and salt. Cook the shrimps till they turn pink in color. While you are cooking, turn the shrimps over to ensure even cooking, but do it only once.
- Once cooked, remove the shrimps from the skillet and put them in a casserole. Now, add dry vermouth to the skillet and boil it till the time it is reduced in half. Add tomatoes to the contents of the skillet. Stir the mixture for about 30 seconds.
- Pour this mixture over the shrimp, and sprinkle crumbled feta cheese on top. Place shrimps inside the the shrimps have been baked, sprinkle some parsley over it. Your baked shrimp is ready to be served.
Leave a Reply