There are several ways to season a turkey. Most of these seasoning recipes however, can be quite complicated. The recipe mentioned below will help you season your turkey to perfection, in few simple steps.
- 1 turkey (about 12 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- Mix 3 tablespoons of olive oil, ½ teaspoon of salt, ½ teaspoon of pepper, and 1 tablespoon of poultry seasoning into a bowl, and make a paste.
- Now, separate the skin from the meat.
- With the help of your fingers, massage the paste made earlier under the skin of the meat. Make sure that the entire turkey under the skin has been seasoned.
- Add more olive oil to the remaining paste and now, apply the paste on the top of the bird’s skin.
- Now, you are ready to roast your turkey.
Leave a Reply